Before you read further let me quickly walk through some quick facts about online paid surveys first:
- Step 1: Click Here to Join Opinion World India Survey Panel. It is FREE to join.
- Step 2: Check your email and click on the confirmation link sent to your email id.
- Step 3: Participate in online paid surveys and get paid for your opinions.
- Taking online paid surveys is not a get-rich-quick opportunity. You won’t make a full time income doing this.
- Legitimate survey companies will never charge you for participating in market research studies.
- Not all survey websites are legitimate. There are some bad apples in the bunch.
- Those who live in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia typically have more survey opportunities available to them compared to those who live in other countries.
- Online surveys usually pay anywhere from $1-$20, although a majority of surveys will pay $1-$5 per survey.
- Incentives vary from site to site; the most common include cash, gift certificates, merchandise, and sweepstakes entries.
- No prior experience or special training is needed to take paid online surveys.
- Taking surveys is not considered a real job – just another way to earn extra cash online during your free time.
Get Paid to Take Surveys for Money! What’s this about?
To give you an idea of how online paid surveys work and how everyone benefits from this opportunity, I’ll be providing you with a general example of the overall process.
A company wants opinions about their new product and this is where online survey jobs come into picture.
A company has just developed a new toy aimed at girls. It has not been released to the public yet. Before the company launches their advertising campaign and puts their new product on the market, they invest some money into market research. They want to get an idea of what people think about their new toy.
They hire a market research company to carry out the survey and collect the feedback that they need.
The company chooses to come up with a survey targeted towards parents who have girls between the ages of 5-10. They get assistance from a market research company that can execute the survey, get people to take the survey, collect their responses, and compile the data in a nice report that the company can review and analyze. The company pays for the services of the market research company.
The market research company goes to work and sends out survey invitations to their list of members who may qualify for the survey.
After the survey is created and ready to collect feedback, the market research company sends out survey invitations to those who may qualify to complete the survey. To entice members to fill out the survey, the market research company offers to pay $5 to anyone who completes the survey.
Panelists, members of the survey site that have consented to be notified when new survey opportunities become available, are then sent an email with a link to the survey.
Panelists are notified that there is a new survey that they may potentially qualify for. In the email, they see the amount the survey pays, the estimated time it takes to complete the survey, and a link to access the survey.
When they click the link, they will be taken to the survey. Before they can complete the survey, they need to meet the company’s requirements; they need to be a parent of a 5-10 year old girl.
They will answer pre-screening questions that will determine whether or not they qualify to complete the survey. If they qualify for the survey and complete it, they will earn the $5 that the market research company promised to them.
Data is collected from a select number of individuals and rewards are distributed to those who successfully completed the survey.
Once a certain number of people have completed the survey, the survey is then closed and all answers are verified. Everyone who completed the survey and provided genuine answers in their surveys are then paid by the market research company.
How Survey Rewards Work?
In most cases, rewards are added to a panelists’ account balance. Once they have accrued enough earnings to request a payment (the amount varies from site to site), they can request and receive their rewards.
The company then gets a detailed report containing the data gathered from the survey.
The market research company has collected the feedback from the surveys and has put it into a detailed report for the company to review. The company gets this data and uses it to help them make their product better and, most importantly, more profitable.
Do you see how online paid surveys work? The process is a bit complex for those behind the scenes but as a survey panelist, it’s an easy way to earn rewards for your opinions. Plenty of paid survey opportunities become available on a day-to-day basis. And if you can become a panelist of some of the best paid survey websites, you can take advantage of this free opportunity and get paid for your valuable opinions.
Are Take Surveys for Money Scam?
No. Online survey jobs are not scam. They are real. There are a lot of companies that are looking for people like you to join their panel and participate in their online surveys. Join top 3 best paid survey sites and make money taking surveys.